11.28.2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving to me, well I have to say it has ALWAYS been about the deviled eggs and stuffed celery! As soon as I was old enough, I was put in charge of the deviled eggs. I have mastered them. My entire dinner was wonderful last night. Let me tell you my secret though........I bought a turkey fully cooked from Safeway! Yes, I cheated this year. I have so many projects and quizzes due that I spent the day having quality time with J and working on my homework. I did however make all the side dishes, including rolls. I am not entirely happy with the rolls, not because they didn't turn out, but because I burnt my arm while putting them in the oven! =(

Since I was so excited for dinner to be done, i only got as far as taking a picture of my deviled eggs:


(will post later)


I spent the evening trying to stay awake long enough to get some homework done, but was so full and sleepy that I gave up and fell right to sleep at 10:30. Awww...another holiday gone.

No comments: