4.28.2009

keep on movin!

For the past couple of weeks I have had major motivation to "spring clean". Since I am at the end of a semester at the university it is very hard to sit down and work on my school work when I could be dusting, de-cluttering, or organizing. What does that mean? It means that I am non-stop everyday. I work from 7:30 to 5. Then I go home, cook (clean while i am cooking), and then clean some more. I then get on my computer to work on some homework. Then I get up and clean here and there, then homework again. This goes on until around 10:30 or 11 pm.

Needless to say, I am getting burnt out. I can't seem to stop though. The good news is, this is the last week of this semester, so I will be able to clean like a mad woman, and get it out of my system. =) So, as I sit here writing, knowing that probably nobody reads this, I am cleaning my desk at work- another clean, work, clean, work situation. =) Oh, and did I mention that it is a beautiful sunny day here in little ole' Juneau, AK?! I love it! Makes my gardening hands itch to get into the rich soil....more on that later. ;)

No comments: