10.31.2008

mid-term burn out

Well, here I am. I survived mid-terms. I can't believe there are some students out there that work full time, have young ones at home, AND are taking classes full time! It really amazes me, and they are my idols. Thinking about them just keeps me going. I am working full time, but only taking two classes! That is stressful enough to me. I still have "me" time and "take care of hubby" time (keep house clean and cook). This semester I am taking my first "online" course. Since it is online it keeps me very busy. Consumes a lot of my free time. I am not really loving the teacher either. Next semester I am going to be taking two online courses. Even though I am inspired by those who take on full time jobs and full time courses as well as kids, I am going to have to pass on the insanity. I am thinking that keeping my stress levels mediocre is my best bet for getting pregnant. We'll see how much that helps. I have a busy week with school work. I have 2 projects due and I have to read a chapter and do a quiz. 1 main discussion forum and 2 replies. I have one extra credit project and some Spanish reading and homework. Crazy week, I better get to it! =)

No comments: